"Taking Multi-Tasking to an Art Form"
I have been working in Detroit as a producer/project manager for over 20 years. I began my career "paying my dues" as an intern at Doner. After getting hired there as a junior producer I spent many years working on retail accounts like Highland Appliance, Eckerd Drugs, Michigan Lottery and many others. I worked my way up and learned the business at Doner. After 8 years I moved to Bozell to work on car advertising - I was living in Detroit after all. I was immediately sent out for the entire summer to shoot 10 commercials for Chrysler. After that I worked on many national campaigns for Jeep, Chrysler and Plymouth. With my extensive background in retail, I was made the Executive Producer for all non automotive clients including Coleman, Little Caesars, Detroit Tigers and Red Wings and Consumer's Energy. As Chrysler consolidated their business I found myself working at BBDO Detroit also as an Executive Producer but on the Jeep and Chrysler Dealer Accounts. Since leaving BBDO I have been a freelance producer working with many agencies like Leo Burnett, BBDO and Doner (again), SMZ, Brogan & Partners, DP & Company as well as working on a few movies in town.
I am expert at creating and capitalizing on networks, liaisons and business contacts from my extensive experience to create effective advertising and marketing campaigns. I have excellent budget management skills with fierce negotiation capabilities and am a team builder with strong communication and management skills. I am driven by new challenges and a desire to be successful in all endeavors. I have the innate ability to handle multiple projects and manage large teams, both internal and external.
I have a business mind with a creative heart.
- Project Manager for advertising campaigns, websites, video productions and event planning.
- Producer of national advertising campaigns.
- Strong leader with motivational management style and reputation for building and retaining highly motivated production teams and professional colleagues.
- Senior executive with more than 10 years of experience managing personnel.
- Results-oriented achiever with excellent track record for identifying cost saving opportunities while retaining creative integrity.
- Award winning commercial producer.